How can I help?
- If you’re interested in becoming involved you could volunteer to become a research participant
- A research participant can be anyone with or without a diagnosis of dementia who fits our research criteria.
- The PROTECT study for instance includes people who do not have a diagnosis of dementia
Will participating help me?
- Participating in our research may not directly benefit you. However, being a research participant can be a positive experience
- You will learn about cutting edge treatments for dementia
- You may have regular health and memory checks
- Your participation will help others in years to come
Quotes from our participants
‘As a person who does not have dementia I have chosen to participate in research to help solve this devastating disease. But at the same time I benefit from excellent supervision of my memory and general health.’
Angela, Research Participant
‘It’s been a very positive experience and everyone’s been really great and supportive. For me, it’s as much about helping other people in the future as it is helping myself right now, I think it’s a very worthy cause.’
Reg, Research Participant
Interested in hearing more?
If you, a friend or family member are interested in hearing more about helping with our research, please get in touch:
Memory Research Team
020 7848 0626