Here you will find a selection of research training resources provided by NIHR infrastructure partner organisations. There is something for everyone who is considering a career in healthcare research, from those who are still at school through to senior clinicians.
The NIHR Guy's and St Thomas's Biomedical Research Centre runs research methods courses to help healthcare professionals design and conduct high quality research studies.
These sessions run twice a year, one in the spring after Christmas and one in the autumn. The courses are free and only eligible for healthcare professionals employed by the following organisations:
- Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- King's College London
- Barts Health NHS Trust
- Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary, University of London
- St George's University of London
More information is provided at NIHR Guy's & St Thomas' BRC Research Methods Courses