The Clinical Trials Facility at the NIHR-Wellcome King's Clinical Research Facility (CRF) has been designed in conjunction with current users and industrial collaborators.
It provides a state-of-the-art facility for commercially-sponsored clinical trials, and can be used for for both day patient usage, overnight stays and if required, longer term stays. It is located on the ground floor of our site at King's College Hospital, and is accessible to people with a disability and those who require step free access.
- 8 x Ward Beds (inc. 1 x side/isolation room)
- 11 x fully reclining infusion chairs
- 4 x Examination Rooms
- 2 x Renal Dialysis facilities
- 1 x Quiet lounge
- 1 x Fully fitted nutritional kitchen
- Sample processing room with calibrated centrifuge, fridge, -20°C and -80°C freezer (with remote temperature monitoring)
- Nursing stations with easy visibility to clinical areas
- Shower facilities and guest areas